There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The FYI TV Network is looking for great outdoor films.
Calling all filmmakers, the FYI,™ TV Network, is looking for captivating & authentic short-films profiling real people with a real passion for the rugged outdoors. Whether it's outside your back door or around the next mountain, there's a reason you're willing to leave everything behind to follow your appetite for filmmaking and adventure. Capture a story that chronicles your outdoor adventures in a documentary-styled short film two minutes or less for the chance to win prizes. All winners will also have the chance for their short film to appear on national television.
Win cash prizes, a trip to Denver, and the chance to air your film on national television.
• Grand Prize — $1,000 cash prize + an all-expenses-paid trip for 1 winner and their guest to attend the Outdoor Retailer Show in Denver, CO, the world’s leading business-to-business outdoor sports show where industry brands, retailers, reps, designers, suppliers, and leaders gather.
• 1st Prize — $500 cash prize
• 2nd Prize — $250 cash prize and A+E Networks swag
How to Submit Your Film
• The contest deadline has been extended from Dec 15, 2019, to January 5, 2020.
• You will need to create a free Submittable account to submit your film. Click the submit button below to begin the process.
• You can only submit one (1) submission during this entry period.
• Films must not exceed 2 minutes.