The FYI TV Network wants to see your best outdoor films.
The FYI,™ TV Network is looking for captivating & authentic short-films profiling real people with a real passion for the rugged outdoors. Whether it's outside your back door or around the next mountain, there's a reason you're willing to leave everything behind to follow your appetite for adventure.
Win cash prizes, a trip to Denver, and the chance to air your film on national television.
Tell us a story that chronicles your outdoor adventures in a micro-short documentary film for the chance to win prizes, including an all-expenses-paid trip for you and a guest to the Outdoor Retailer Show in Denver, CO, along with $1,000 cash. All winners will also have the chance for their short film to appear on national television.
• The contest deadline has been extended from Dec 15, 2019, to January 5, 2020.
• Films should be micro-short documentaries that tell a story about anyone — yourself, a neighbor, or a community member — with a passion for the outdoors.
• You can only submit one (1) submission during this entry period.
• Films must not exceed 2:00 minutes.
• There is no fee to submit.
• Submitting work to this contest grants A+E networks a long-term license to use filmmaker content, but filmmakers retain full ownership of their work.
FYI,™ inspires the ‘enthusiast’ in us all by highlighting those who live life to the fullest and pursue their passions and interests. Bringing together in one place a range of enthusiast lifestyle genres – from cars to all things home, the great outdoors to the amazing stories behind collectibles and much more – FYI, takes viewers inside the worlds of passionate enthusiasts who live their lives on their own terms.
We use Submittable to accept and review our submissions.